Today is the FIRST day non-Nordstrom card holders can purchase from the Nordy’s anniversary sale! Make sure you get to shopping NOW before items start selling out. I’ve already made my first round of purchases and have a few more items I’m keeping my eye on.
Get your shop on! Top Left to Right:
1. These studs are just too cute and look so original, I’m a fan!
2. That quilted vegan leather bag looks like a Chanel bag and for around $20, it’s a steal!
3. Those Kate Spade earrings come in all different colors. I’m currently swooning over these because I love anything in this color but I’m also really partial to the GOLD!
4. This bootie comes in at under $80 and looks super cute for fall and winter! I did read you should order half a size up from the reviews.
5. Currently deciding whether I need both these Paige booties…maybe happy 30th birthday to me? These Paige’s are hard to beat and come in lots of great colors!
6. One of my bloggy friends mentioned this sweater is her favorite Nordy’s purchase so far! I cannot wait to get my hands on mine!
7. That sweater dress will be my new staple. I can picture it with booties and a bare leg for date nights or leggings and a statement necklace for work. I’m all in on this one!
8 & 9:
Every year I stock up on Estee Lauder while they have a free gift with purchase! I love keeping Double Wear Light foundation on hand as it’s my go to for events. I went ahead and bought my lighter shade for fall and winter when I lose my tan. If you spend $45 or more, you get this free gift so since the foundation didn’t quite get me there, I added on the double wear concealer as well which I’ve never tried before but it had great reviews and I need a new concealer.
If you spend $75 or more, you also get a free full size mascara, from Estee Lauder so keep that in mind! There’s also free gifts with purchase for Clarins, Lancome, and more!
What are you getting this year? Anything I missed you think I should check out?
Free Pantry Staples List
Get the FREE Clean Eating Pantry Staples Printable List plus healthy living lifestyle tips from MyLifeWellLoved.com!