Rachel, Molly & I are collaborating to show you what we’re loving each month….aka our Monthly Mojo! Learn a little bit more about these pretty girls below and then see some of my favorite things of the month and theirs by visiting their blogs!
Rachel is also a lifestyle blogger at Running Backwards in High Heels and has two little “ginger flippers,” is a runner, and also lives in the great state of AL with me.
The reasons I love these girls are probably becoming more obvious…we have a lot in common. We’re all southerners into fashion, blogging, shoes, clean eating and fitness. What’s not to love, right?! So, with all the introductions aside, here’s my top 5 favorites of the moment for this month:
1. My NEW MICHAEL KORS Bag! Let’s talk about this beauty for a minute! Some of you may remember my post on the eMeals 10 Year Anniversary….well my sweet bosses gave me a new beauty to take home with me! To say I’m obsessed with this classic would be an understatement.
2. This photo. I LOVE how the city of B’ham is captured behind us, how this guy makes me feel and the awesome dress my friend, Erin, let me borrow.
3. Tennis. I’ve been really into playing tennis the past few months. I’ve been taking lessons from Baseline Birmingham and am so excited about how much my game is improving. I’ve even been able to get out and hit with the hubs, which is saying a lot since he’s really good! If you live in B’ham, check out Steve with Baseline for tennis lessons. It’s very affordable and super helpful!
4. BEACH! I’m counting down the days till I can escape down to Tampa this month to visit my fab sis-in-law and the hubs and I can take a much needed break from the breakneck speed of life right now in B’ham. Both of us are slammed and I’m ready to prop my toes up in the sand and enjoy laughs with one of my besties, Janelle. My skin is craving warmth and sun and my mind is craving the calm that only the ocean can bring.
5. Writing. I’m really getting into writing more recently. It’s such a good release for me mentally, emotionally, and makes me feel accomplished! I love it when I hit my goal to blog 3-5 times per week and I end up on the upper end of that number. See an example of my recent writings about Lent & Casual Looks (Fashion Post).
What’s your monthly mojo right now?!