Keep reading to see my top gift ideas under 15 dollars!
1. Cosmetics Organizer // Keep your bathroom vanity neat and tidy!
2. Makeup Sponge // A dead ringer dupe for the much more expensive beauty blender! You’ll never go back!
3. Pom Beanie // You can’t go wrong with a cute beanie! This would be a great teen gift as well!
4. Sunglasses // I have these sunnies and wear them all the time! They’re so durable and even stand up to crazy toddlers!
5. Silk Scrunchies // These silk scrunchies are so good for your hair!
6. Cozy Slippers // Slip into a little bit of luxury.
8. Candle // A beautiful soy wax candle.
9. Gold Serve-Wear // This would be a beautiful gift paired with your favorite cheese and a bottle of wine!
10. Marble Laptop Case // A laptop case that can hold your computer and chargers all together!
11. Mug // This could mug would bring a smile to anyone’s face!
12. Personalized Jewelry Tray // So cute for a bedside table.
13. Stud Earrings // How darling are these Amazon prime studs? I can’t get enough!
14. Tumbler // A straw in your tumbler means you will drink so much more water! A sure fire way to keep up your water intake.
15. Blanket // Don’t you just want to snuggle up with this?
16. iPhone Light // Take the perfect selfie!
My most affordable gift guide yet! I’ve put together some great gift ideas under $15 that are great to have on hand when you need something to bring to a party, or give last minute for someone you may have forgotten to include on your list!