I have heard from quite a few of you that you don’t know how to follow a blog. You want to keep up with my updates but just aren’t sure how to. I so appreciate my readers, friends, and family and am honored you want to spend a small part of your time each day reading my blog. I don’t take this lightly and always want to give you MORE of what you want to see! Since a lot of you want to “see” how you can follow along to get updates when I write new posts, here’s the best ways you can follow me:
- EMAIL: I have finally gotten my blogging act together and gotten my email list cranking! I send out an email once per day on the days that I write a new post. Usually I post 3-4 times per week. Please sign up for my email list via the form on the right. See what it looks like above or you can join via the pop up on my home page. 🙂
- INSTAGRAM: Instagram has been one of my most popular social media outlets lately. This is a great way to get a look at My Life Well Loved unplugged. See behind the scenes recipes, family stuff and my hot hubs more often. 😉 Follow me on Insta here.
- PINTEREST: I love pinning when I have free time. I’d love for you to come follow me on Pinterest. Pinterest made this Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake instantly famous…if you haven’t made it yet, check it out!
- FACEBOOK: UGH, this one is a major bummer. If you currently follow me on Facebook, I so appreciate it but you probably don’t see my updates very often. Facebook has changed the way it shows items in the news feed, so if you want to see my updates, please make sure that you like, comment, and share items you see pop up from me so that Facebook knows to keep showing you my content. Also, you can keep going back to my Facebook page each day to see the posts I’ve put up to keep up that way. Like me on Facebook here.
- TWITTER: You can follow me on Twitter here.
- GOOGLE PLUS: You can follow me on Google Plus here.
If you want to follow me, again, I highly recommend email first. That way you know you’ll get my updates delivered right to your inbox and won’t miss out on anything. I usually post 3-4 times per week.
Please continue to share my blog with your friends and family. It means the world to me to have you on this journey with me. Thanks AS ALWAYS for reading and being a part of My Life Well Loved. I hope this site continues to help you love your life well through fashion, healthy living, and encouraging words. Have a great day, friends!