A NOTE FROM ME TO YOU
Hey girl gang, hey!
As you know, Eric and I got back from our Chicago trip early in the week. We got to take a little bit of a long weekend to get away and reconnect. It was surprisingly refreshing to be able to have a conversation without being interrupted by little voices. 😉
We enjoyed getting to go on fancy date nights, exploring the river walk, & trying new things like burrata! I spent time on the plane reading, which I can’t even tell you the last time I was able to do that – other than for a bible study. And I also got to work on power sheets and goals for this year. Truly such a nice opportunity to have some margin to unwind!
I hope you guys have had a great weekend so far & get to create some margin in your own lives for a date night or time to yourself! I have a baby shower and several other things going on this weekend we are looking forward to.
As I was reflecting on MLWL, vacation, and marriage this weekend, I always want you to know how much I appreciate your support! I encourage you to get away soon on a trip with your significant other and really plug into your spouse! It’s shocking how taking time away from your kids can actually make you a better mom, better wife, and better YOU as well!
A lot of times as women we have a hard time unplugging and laying aside the worry, but this trip was a good reminder to do just that. Much love to each of you!
THIS WEEK I ANNOUNCED
- Connected Families offers parenting and family courses! The next course starts the first week of February! Use code MLWL15 for 15% off.
- Our Love Your Body Challenge begins on 2/3! YAY!
Click on each post to shop!
COUPON CODES THIS WEEK
- 310 Nutrition is offering free shipping on your order when you use code 310HEATHER11
- Able is offering 15% off with code MYLIFEWELLLOVED15.
- ButcherBox is running an offer for free shipping + free bacon + $15 off! Shop my link here
- Dime Beauty is offering 20% off your entire order when you use code MLWL
- Emma Jane Designs is offering 25% off your order when you use code HEATHER25
- The Esthetic Loft offers y’all 20% off when you mention MLWL on any services
- European Wax Center is offering y’all 10% off + first wax free with code MLWL1 at their Auburn, Birmingham, and Tuscaloosa locations!
- Everyplate is giving y’all 6 FREE meals when you use my code LIFEWELLLOVED30
- Fit Five Meals is offering 15% off their fresh, pre-made meals when you use my code MYLIFE15. First time customers only.
- The Glow App is offering 15% off when you use code HEATHER15
- Grace & Lace has kindly offered y’all $10 off $50 with my code HEATHER10
- Grove Collaborative is offering y’all a deal if you’re a first-time customer! They are giving you the dish soap, hand soap, the multi-surface spray along with the 2-pack of scrubber sponges and the “bubble up” dish container if you spend $20+! If you spend $40 or more you also get a really gorgeous ceramic tray to hold everything
- Logan and Lenora is offering y’all 15% off when you use the code WELLLOVED
- Loopy Case is offering 10% off with code MYLIFEWELLLOVED
- Maven Thread is offering 15% off with code HEATHER15
- Navy Hair Care is offering 30% off everything with code MLWL (excluding travel sizes)
- Nourish Foods is offering $20 off your first order when you use code HEATHER20
- Safe + Fair allergy-free foods is offering 20% off + always free shipping when you use code WELLLOVED20
- Sequin NYC Jewelry is offering 20% off using the code HEATHER20
- She Reads Truth is offering 15% off when you use code HEATHER15
- Tula is offering y’all 15% off with code MLWL
- Viiva is giving y’all 10% off of their products when you use code MLWL
- WearNYLA is giving you guys 15% off with code HEATHER15
- ZOE Strollers has offered you 10% off using code MLWL
Thanks for following along this week! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a post!