10 Wardrobe Essentials for Every Mom
Over the years I have discovered so many wardrobe staples for spring and summer that are essentials to my style! Some of these include my favorite maternity shorts I lived in while pregnant with Finn, Hunter Boots, Tory Burch Miller Sandals and Karen Walker Sunnies. This post is dedicated to sharing with y’all my absolute favorite wardrobe staples and give you a little outfit inspiration you may be needing!
1. These Renee Maternity Shorts I lived in while pregnant and postpartum with Finn. Not too restricting and the length is just right! They are an investment but so worth it!
2. Endless Rose Lace Dress is the perfect little black dress for any special occasion! The detail lace and bell sleeves are the perfect details putting this dress over the top! Also comes in white, which would make a great Easter dress!
4. I am LOVING all things Terez! Including this Terez Star Foil Hoodie!
5. Tory Burch Miller Sandals are Insta famous for sure but also comes in several colors which make them a great sandal that can literally go with any outfit!
6. Hunter Boots are great to snag because they can be worn all year! Also comes in several colors and in a short ankle option! The adjustable band at the top allows room for all calf sizes!
7. Terez Star Leggings are adorable! Love the bold foil stars! Makes such a statement and adds some fun to your athleisure game!
8. Karen Walker Sunnies is an investment piece but these sunnies you will have forever! Love the oversized style and the tortoise color is super classy and would make a great accessory! These square sunglasses from Amazon are ones that I have been wearing all the time lately, and you cannot beat the price!
9. Running Around Sneakers! Golden Goose Sneakers are on trend right now. These are a bit pricey but if you have had your eye on them, now is the time to snag them for 25% off! I also love these high apex sneakers from Target for a great price. And you can never go wrong with a classic Converse sneaker!
SHOP 10 Wardrobe Essentials For Every Mom:
PIN The 10 Wardrobe Essentials Post For Later