UPDATE: How cute would it be to give someone a festive drink recipe or drink ingredients plus this cute little Christmassy mug that I found on sale?!
I’m excited to welcome Amy from MyScoop to share a holiday delight. I have a feeling this drink recipe will be very popular with you guys. Now, I can’t wait to get my hands on this Cranberry Moscow Mule!
It was love at first sip, my relationship with the Moscow Mule that is. The combination of vodka and ginger beer is like Christmas for your taste buds. So with the holidays upon us I thought what about giving it a seasonal twist by adding cranberries. The result is a delicious drink that is also a beautiful pink hue. Cheers and happy holidays!
- Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- Cranberry Jam
- ¾ cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon grated orange zest
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- Cook your cranberry mixture together until it is the consistency of jam.
- Fill a copper mug with ice. Pour in 2 shots of vodka.
- Pour in ginger beer until the mug is about ¾ full.
- Squeeze half of a lime and add lime juice to mug.
- Zest half of the lime and stir in drink.
- Take a dollop (about 1 Tbsp) of cranberry mixture and stir in mug all together.
Free Pantry Staples List
Get the FREE Clean Eating Pantry Staples Printable List plus healthy living lifestyle tips from MyLifeWellLoved.com!