Keep scrolling to see how to make a berry smoothie with vanilla yogurt below!
What’s your FAVORITE way to break your #intermittentfasting window? I love a loaded salad w/ protein or an extra thick smoothie, topped with fruit and nuts & eaten with a spoon! CLICK SAVE to have this recipe ready to rock this spring & summer + share it with your kids! Heather’s Health Hack: Look for lower sugar vanilla yogurt! Grab more EASY PEASY health hacks + tips for getting your kids to eat healthy in my #mealplanning ebook at the link in my bio! Heading to the comments to hear your favorite breakfast hacks!
Watch Me Make This Yummy Recipe!
How To Make A Berry Smoothie With Vanilla Yogurt:
Pink Berry Smoothie
- 1 blender
- 1/2 cup ice if not using frozen fruit
- 1/4 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced bananas preferably frozen
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries preferably frozen
- 1 cup protein powder optional
- 1/2 cup peanut butter add to taste – I like MORE
- drizzle of melted peanut butter to top
- Blend the ingredients together above for a yummy healthy breakfast!