Shop one of our favorite sauces for the Honey BBQ Wings Recipe!
I can hardly believe we are halfway through our October Healthy Eating Challenge! Time is flying by and before we know it, we will be kicking off our Holiday Honey Hustle Challenge! EEK! If you missed that last year, be sure to check out these posts and get excited! 😉
This week I am sharing Eric’s delicious Honey BBQ Wings Recipe that many of you have seen him cooking on the grill on Instagram Stories! He is quite the chef and I am lucky to have a husband who enjoys cooking! These are so yummy and perfect for any time of the year. They would even be great for entertaining if you were hosting a BBQ! I love this recipe because it is only meat + seasoning/sauce. If you are eating Paleo or even Whole30, you could easily substitute the sauce for a compliant Whole30 version or make your own. It is an affordable meal and easy to keep the ingredients on hand to make whenever dinner plans fall through and you’re stuck figuring out what to cook last minute!
If you missed the Greek Pasta Salad from last week or the 25+ Delicious Salad Recipes from a few weeks back, be sure to click the links and check them out!
Honey BBQ Wings Recipe
- Whole Wings
- Favorite BBQ Rub
- Salt & Pepper
- Favorite Honey BBQ Wing Sauce (Other other flavor if preferred)
- Buy whole wings and cut into drumettes and wings. Dry with paper towel.
- Place on baking sheet and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Season with favorite rub or can just stick with salt and pepper. (I prefer a sweet heat bbq rub)
- Let sit for 15-30 minutes while grill/smoker heats up.
- Smoke on indirect heat for 45 minutes at 250-275.
- Take off indirect heat for last 3-5 minutes and grill on direct heat for a nice char on outside.
- Take wings and place in pool with favorite wing sauce, we prefer honey bbq and original wing sauce.
- Toss in favorite wing sauce. Serve with celery or other favorite accompanying item.
Pin the Honey BBQ Wings Recipe for Later!