A NOTE FROM ME TO YOU
Hey girl gang, hey!
Holy cow do your kids have a Halloween hangover because mine do! Everyone has been quite fussy this afternoon BUT we had so much fun celebrating Halloween and I hope you and your family did too.
I have so many things coming up in November that my brain in spinning! Number one: the Holiday Honey Hustle Challenge kicks off Monday!! If you don’t know what that is, no worries, we’ve got your back. The printable, the workouts, and the entire plan will be live on the website Monday morning! Make sure you come back and stay tuned to stories to see everything I’m sharing.
Also the Grateful Challenge kicked off Friday, November 1st! We are going to be sharing things we are grateful for each day! I have a HUGE free printable pack on the website filled with Bible verses, things to do with your kids and so much more! I’m using it, I have it hanging on my fridge and Leyton’s already colored in the turkey.
Included in our Grateful Challenge is the Walmart Blanket Initiative. What that is, is an encouragement to y’all to pick up the $2 blanket from Walmart and give back to kids that are in DHR or CPS (depending on which region of the country you live in). These kids don’t have much to their name, so giving them something cozy and something they can call their own can be huge.
You could even keep extras in your car and hand them out to homeless people you see this time of year. Stay tuned to my feed on Sunday afternoon as I’ll be sharing a huge announcement about a giveaway we’ll be hosting to get November kicked off with a bang.
It is also my blog anniversary and birthday month so buckle in girlfriends, it’s gonna be a BLAST!
Click on each post to read!
Click on each photo to shop!
THIS WEEK I ANNOUNCED
- Our Holiday Honey Hustle Challenge starts on MONDAY! If you’re interested in joining us, head on over to our Facebook group!
- Our 30 Day Gratitude Challenge!
COUPON CODES THIS WEEK
- 310 Nutrition is offering free shipping on your order when you use code 310HEATHER11.
- Antique Candle Co. has released their Christmas candle collection! Shop here via my link!
- ButcherBox is running an offer for free shipping + free bacon + $15 off! Shop my link here!
- Emma Jane Designs is offering 25% off your order when you use code HEATHER25.
- Esthetic Loft offers y’all 20% off when you mention MLWL on any services! That is where I get my lash extensions done and they come out amazing every single time!
- Everyplate is giving y’all 6 FREE meals when you use my code LIFEWELLLOVED30
- Fit Five Meals is allows me to stay on track with what I need to be eating. I don’t have to worry about eating something I shouldn’t just because I’m pressed for time- we all know how that goes! You can use my code MYLIFE15 for 15% off their fresh, pre-made meals.
- Glow App is offering 15% off when you use code HEATHER15. Get your spray tan, manicure, makeup and more done at home!
- Grace & Lace has kindly offered y’all $10 off $50 with my code HEATHER10
- Grove Collaborative is offering y’all a deal if you’re a first-time customer! They are giving you the dish soap, hand soap, the multi-surface spray along with the 2-pack of scrubber sponges and the “bubble up” dish container if you spend $20+! If you spend $40 or more you also get a really gorgeous ceramic tray to hold everything!
- Logan and Lenora is offering y’all 15% off when you use the code WELLLOVED
- Nourish Foods and I have teamed up to offer an amazing discount to you! It’s an exciting time of year for families, but a busy time as well. That’s why Nourish is providing an exclusive offer to YOU. Use referral code HEATHER20 to get $20 off your first order.
- Safe + Fair allergy-free foods is offering 20% off + always free shipping when you use code WELLLOVED20. We love their popcorn quinoa chips or the birthday cake or blueberry cinnamon , they’re the perfect snack and a great addition for school lunch boxes since they’re allergy free!
- Sequin NYC Jewelry is offering 20% off using the code HEATHER20
- Tula is offering y’all 20% off with code MLWL20.
- Viiva is giving y’all 10% off of their products when you use code MLWL.
- WearNYLA is giving you guys 15% off with code HEATHER15
Thanks for following along this week! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a post!