A Note from Me to You
I was honored this week to contribute to the Beaba brand blog on HOW TO BALANCE WORKING OUT AS A MOM. This is one of the most common Q’s I get asked so I’d love for you to check it out!
Are y’all ready for Fall, or what? Here in Alabama, the struggle is real with this heat! It doesn’t seem to be cooling down and in fact is even heating up! Believe it or not, the first day of Fall is just around the corner though! I’m hoping these temps cool down soon though because y’all…this mama is more than ready for sweater weather…at least in the evenings!
We are finally on the road to recovering (a bit!) from all the sickness in our house over the last few weeks and I’m still trying to get caught up on ALL the things in light of that. I really appreciate y’all still sticking by me and continuing to give me grace upon grace in the midst of the crazy! PLEASE remember that it helps me out SO much when you like/comment and interact on my posts. Thank you so much for your support!
Leyton is playing his first soccer game this weekend and we are finally celebrating our anniversary belatedly + we hosted Holly’s baby shower…busy and fun weekend for sure!
DEALS THIS WEEK
Click to read each post!
Click on each photo to shop!
THIS WEEK I ANNOUNCED
- We have officially started our 21 day intermittent fasting challenge! If y’all haven’t started it yet, it’s not too late!
- We had Leyton’s 4th birthday celebration! We had Chick-fil-A on a Sunday and had the whole family over to celebrate our sweet boy!
COUPON CODES FROM THIS WEEK
- Belibea extended my coupon code! Use code HEATHER for 35% off anything on their site. CLICK HERE to shop!
- Nourish Foods and I have teamed up to offer an amazing discount to you! It’s an exciting time of year for families, but a busy time as well. That’s why Nourish is providing an exclusive offer to YOU. Use referral code HEATHER20 to get $20 off your first order.
- Fit Five Meals is allows me to stay on track with what I need to be eating. I don’t have to worry about eating something I shouldn’t just because I’m pressed for time- we all know how that goes! You can use my code MYLIFE15 for 15% off their fresh, pre-made meals.
- Grove Collaborative is offering y’all a deal if you’re a first-time customer! They are giving you the dish soap, hand soap, the multi-surface spray along with the 2-pack of scrubber sponges and the “bubble up” dish container if you spend $20+! If you spend $40 or more you also get a really gorgeous ceramic tray to hold everything!
- Safe + Fair allergy-free foods is offering 20% off + always free shipping when you use code WELLLOVED20. We love their popcorn quinoa chips or the birthday cake or blueberry cinnamon , they’re the perfect snack and a great addition for school lunchboxes since they’re allergy free!
- The Esthetic Loft offers y’all 20% off when you mention MLWL on any services! That is where I get my lash extensions done and they come out amazing every single time!
- The Glow App is offering 15% off when you use code HEATHER15. Get your spray tan, manicure, makeup and more done at home!
- Sequin NYC Jewelry is offering 20% off using the code HEATHER20
Thanks for following along this week! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a post!