Photos: Eric and Jamie Photo
Today’s blog post is sponsored by Walmart. As always, all opinions are my own.
As a mom to two little boys, finding spring and summer outfits can be slightly daunting in the south. It gets HOT here in Birmingham and I certainly don’t need to be chasing a toddler and a baby in booty shorts! Finding the right shorts that are still appropriate in length, comfortable in style, and cute can difficult. Also, finding tops without low cuts or that aren’t flowy in nature for baby to pull down and expose me can also be difficult. While I love clothing items that might be “impractical” for being a mom to littles, the majority of my closet is made up of mom-friendly fashion.
When I heard from you guys that you wanted more Walmart fashion ideas and started looking at their website, I was shocked to find how many pieces I loved! Whether you are a mom looking for cute mom outfits for spring and summer or maybe you don’t have kids and simply want to find affordable fashion, look no further! I have rounded up TEN summer essentials under $20!
Cute Mom Outfits: 10 Summer Essentials Under $20
1. White or Denim Shorts: As I mentioned, summer shorts can be a struggle. Insert into my life these WALMART SHORTS! I know, I couldn’t believe it either until I tried them on myself! They really are amazing and under $15. If you caught my post earlier this month then you know I put together 2 full spring looks for under $55! You can read that full post HERE! The shorts are also available in 3 denim washes if you prefer that over white!
2. Easy Slide Sandals: I love having sandals I can easily slip on for the beach, pool, or everyday. These have been a top seller ever since I got them in the mail! They are a great dupe to a more expensive version!
3. Basic Cotton Tees: I love having something super casual and cute to pair with shorts, jeans, or even leggings during the summer for an easy outfit! This stripe tee is great because not only is it simple to pair with just about any bottoms but it also has the cute front knot which gives it a little something extra!
4. FLORAL: Floral prints continue to be a top trend in spring and summer fashion! I love having at least a few items in my closet with fun florals! This top is 2 of my favorite things combined floral + peplum. It is super flattering and only $14! Maybe florals aren’t your thing but you love the peplum style? This top also comes in 3 solids too!
5. Versatile Lightweight Blouse: I love love love this lightweight blouse! The tassels on the sleeves, the embroidered details, and linen type material makes this top very versatile to dress up or down! I love that it’s lightweight enough to wear all summer long and maybe into fall too!
6. Straw Bag: This straw tote has generated so much excitement from y’all! Y’all are loving it so much, you have just about sold it out! Thankfully, I found several more options, all under $20, that are similar HERE:
7. Hat: Loving the big, floppy hat trend, especially for shade at the beach or by the pool! I can’t believe this cute option is from Walmart!
8. Swimsuit: I was shocked to find so many fun & cute swimsuits at Walmart! I love this one with the high-waisted bottoms and flowy, forgiving top for only $16! If you are looking for more mom-friendly swimsuit options, check out this post!
9. Sunnies: Of course sunglasses are a summer essential! Walmart has so many great affordable pairs which take the pressure off of losing or breaking them on vacation! These are my current favorites!
10. Beach Bag: We all know there are about 1,000 things we have to tote to the pool or beach as a mom of littles! From snacks to sunscreen and everything in between, having a big tote bag to transport #allthethings is most definitely a summer essential! This one is so cute and under $15!
Shop Cute Mom Outfits: 10 Summer Essentials Under $20 From Walmart Post HERE:
PIN The Affordable Summer Essentials Post for Later!
Free Pantry Staples List
Get the FREE Clean Eating Pantry Staples Printable List plus healthy living lifestyle tips from MyLifeWellLoved.com!