Thank you to Allstate for partnering with me on this post.
Who has filled out their March Madness bracket already? And if you haven’t, has your husband? Make sure you scroll to the bottom of this post to see my hack to the bracket this year! The hubs does a bracket every year and although I’m not really into basketball, I can get behind an excuse to get together with friends and socialize. 😉
Of course with that socialization comes lots of snacking and yummy food. 😉 I’ve rounded up several healthy appetizers, snacks and desserts below that you can use for a healthier spin on your March Madness game viewing noshing.
- I had never seen anything like these Grape & Goat Cheese healthy appetizers! These come from my friend Molly at Stilettos and Diapers so you KNOW they’re good.
- Have you tried zucchini chips yet? My friend Laura from Walking in Memphis in High Heels said she was shocked by how good these were. Make sure you give them a “shot”!
- If you want a little salty kick, these Sweet and Sour Almonds look awesome.
- I LURVE hummus and all these veggies make my heart happy! Try out the Garden Vegetable Hummus from Spoon Full of Flavor.
- Looking for a little something outside the box for a snack or even a party snack? This Sweet And Spicy Buffalo Peanuts Recipe will do the trick!
- If you want a wow appetizer, this it is, Caesar Salad Parmesan Tacos.
- Cucumbers are a fabulous substitute for crackers or bread! They help this appetizer be low carb, low calorie and low-fat. You can whip together Cucumber Bites with Salmon Mousse in about 5 minutes also.
- The great thing about this is I get my sweets fix but I’m also eating fruit with it so that counts for something good, right?! Let me know what you think of this Vanilla Almond Fruit Dip.
- This Avocado Cucumber Tomato Dip recipe is so good I sometimes eat it right out of the bowl! The great thing about this dish is that it comes together quickly and most of the ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
- Always a classic… Garlicky Guacamole.
As I mentioned, not all of us can be a college basketball expert. I don’t know a lot about college basketball. I typically fill out my bracket based on team mascots or colors – everyone knows a tiger’s more regal than a wildcat. That’s why I’m excited Allstate is providing fans and bracket novice’s like me with expertise in the form of a predictive statistical analysis tool – the Allstate Bracket Predictor – to help with the bracket-building process. To put it to the test, I’m using the Allstate Bracket Predictor to fill out my bracket.
Who are you choosing to win it all?! And, what is your favorite healthy appetizer?
This post was written as part of the Allstate Influencer Program and sponsored by Allstate. All opinions are mine. As the nation’s largest publicity held personal lines insurer, Allstate is dedicated not only to protecting what matters most- but to guiding people to live the Good Life, every day.